With any lunar eclipse, the effects can be felt up to a month or two before and the energies will be active until the next lunar eclipse in August 2017.
Two hard/challenging aspects of this configuration (represented by two red lines in the picture):
Jupiter – Uranus opposition: Inner conflicts surrounding …
– Having an idealistic or impractical vision when diving into the future
– Being impatient and indecisive while being open to the unexpected or while trying something different
– Getting to the truth while having a balanced sense of autonomy and compromise without swinging to extremes
Interestingly, this configuration can also result in us having sudden glimpses or direct connect unexpected connection with God or your deity.
Sun – Moon opposition: Inner conflicts surrounding …
– Changing goals and drives pertaining to self-expression and personal recognition versus social interest and goals, or individual versus collection expression.
– Having your subconscious need to be in the limelight, and receive plenty of praise and admiration sabotaging your conscious efforts of equality and equal consideration for all
Other general themes of this aspect are seeing relationship imbalances through being in touch with your own needs and intentions, and those of others – surrounding autocracy versus democracy and imagination versus truth.
Having discussed what the inner tension or conflict can entail for us, the four blue lines that form the base of the rectangle base of this configuration provides us with a strong sense of balance and solid foundation of harmony between the four points involved. Finding this balance is not a given it will still take conscious effort, awareness and practice to harness its magic. However, it offers us a chance at inner harmony — if the challenge of these two oppositions can be faced and dealt with consciously.
Let’s see what they are:
Longer blue lines of the rectangle:
Moon – Uranus trine: Enjoying and finding pleasure in …..
– Feeling happier going off the beaten path with enthusiasm
– Initiating to be free and alone with joy rather than be with someone and trapped with
– Handling being comfortable with chaos with a strong intuition and faith that everything is going to be OK
Sun – Jupiter trine: Enjoying and finding pleasure in …..
– Having vision and having that confidence to realize your vision
– Understanding and finding joy in being alive
– Committing to banish self-doubt while maintaining a detached attitude
Shorter blue lines of the rectangle:
Moon – Jupiter sextile: Ability in …
– Having faith that your self belief and optimism in your creativity works positively with your ideas in a balanced perspective
– Using your enhanced or expanded intuitive responses to see the wider picture while maintaining a diplomatic, tolerant attitude
Sun – Uranus sextile: Ability in …
– Learning to accept that you are different and unique as an individual
– Instantly knowing whether you do, or do not, fit in while holding your own
– Breaking free from parental and collective expectations in order to be connected with the energy of Spirit and the spiritual side of your nature
Wait! There’s an icing on top of this wonderful solid, stable configuration. Saturn is ONLY making harmonious aspects to all four corners of the mystic rectangular configuration gives us the opportunity to tap into the magic using practicality, reliability and control with end results that stands the test of time.
Saturn in Sagittarius offers us the following avenues to make those lasting changes offered by the rectangular base:
– Progressing step by step on familiar or tried-and-tested grounds or while having your feet firmly planted on the ground.
– Thoroughly analyze and criticize your philosophical concepts.
– Expanding the limits of your personal reality with optimism.
– Realistically knowing your personal limits and working with them with ideals of patience, perseverance and a strong work ethic.
– Going adventurously to a psychologist, past life therapist, an elderly or wise woman or even revisiting the past to help in the process of making important new decisions about your home, family and relationships.
– Implementing positive changes independently into your life to improve the flow of productivity using existing structures while incorporating new techniques into the mix.
This lunar eclipse in February comes after a turbulent 2016 to trigger us to start making the changes and bring the reality that we want for ourselves. 2016 acts more like an inner awakening year that delivers trying times for us to re-evaluate our lives and acknowledge which parts of our lives need to change.
This unique lunar eclipse configuration now offers us the window of opportunity to start making those changes over the next 6-7 months to be better off in the long run with a solid and stable foundation.
A true gift to start this universal year 1 cycle.